Your privacy and trust are important to us. This Privacy Statement explains how Masters Law Group, PLLC (“we”, “us”, or “our”) collect, use, and share your personal information in connection with our website, application (including a mobile application) that links to this Privacy Statement (we call these our “Services”).
The type of personal information we collect depends on how you are specifically interacting with us and which Services you are using. Generally, we collect the following categories of personal information:
- device used;
- referring domain; and
- Potential clients who fill out a contact form will provide name, phone number, email address, and other information, as requested.
- Potential clients who call us might have their name, phone number, and location, captured.
- You may provide us with confidential information about your ongoing matter, but you should only do that when speaking directly with one of our attorneys. All such information is kept strictly confidential.
Sources of information
We collect personal information about you directly from you or from other publicly available sources, as follows:
You provide personal information to us when you:
- Use our Services or otherwise interact with us.
- Communicate with us by phone, email, chat, in person, or otherwise.
- When you express an interest in working with us or apply for a job or position with us.
We collect personal information automatically when you:
- Access, use, or download content from us.
- Open emails or click on links in emails or from us.
- Otherwise interact or communicate with us (such as when request support or send us information).